21416Re: [NTB] Temporary Files Folder For NoteTab Light?

  • Jé Maverick
    Oct 22, 2009
      Thanks, Lotta. Unfortunately, when I did the search I only came up with the .bak files. I need the ones with the ~efo suffix I think, which have not showed up on my system. I'm not sure what to do next. The crash has been instant each time, but there doesn't seem to be a fingerprint at all left on the hard drive. Any help would be great.

      Regards

      J.

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, loro <tabbie@...> wrote:

      > Jé Maverick wrote:
      > >I am running NoteTab Light version 5.7b. I am searching for the
      > >temporary files that NoteTab Light produces. My computer has crashed
      > >a couple of times while I have been working on open, unsaved
      > >documents. I know that it is good practice to back-up often, and I
      > >usually do, but the safeguard of the temporary file helped me in
      > >previous versions. I am operating on Vista and have even gone to
      > >the Temp folder while I have unsaved files, looking for Notetab temp
      > >files, but none are being produced. I really need to get to the temp
      > >files if they still exist. Could you please help me?
      >
      > Both the backup files that you get when you Save (if you use that
      > option) and temp files that are created when you view unsaved
      > documents in a browser are saved together with the original document.
      > If you search disk for "efo~*.*;*.bak", you'll find all of them.
      >
      > Lotta

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic