21404Re: [NTB] Can't turn off Most recently used file list

  • Alec Burgess
    Oct 14, 2009
      I think John is talking about the drop down menu that is displayed in
      the Standard File Open dialog see: http://screencast.com/t/fKe9Jeeb0Yv

      They appear to be saved in Registry at:
      HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComDlg32\OpenSaveMRU
      by filetype.

      If confident about your registry editing skills you can delete them with
      Regedit.

      Really has nothing to do with Notetab (AKAIK) except that Notetab is set
      by default to allow opening of ANY kind of file.