21397Can't turn off Most recently used file list

  • John Rogers
    Oct 12, 2009
      When opening a new file in NoteTab it is possible to view recently opened files by clicking the drop down arrow at the end of the file name box. Files listed are files that have been recetly opened in NoteTab and other programs. I have deselected "Store & display a list of recently opened files" by right clicking Start and selecting properties but to no avail. NoteTab is the only program on my computer that displays this list. Does anyone know how to get rid of it? I am using Windows Vista and NoteTab Pro 6.12
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic