21393Re: [NTB] Re: Command line to open outline heading

  • loro
    Oct 9 10:36 AM
      I wrote:
      >orkgandalf wrote:
      > >Hummm, i checked it and couldn't find anything unusual with the name
      > >of the topic, no space at the end, only in the middle.
      > >I did more tests and i'm kinda intrigued. I created a new topic
      > >called "mosca" a plain simple word, changed the clip and it is not
      > >finding it as well. I tried some others topic names with and without
      > >spaces, some it finds and some it does not.
      > >I may be missing something in here.
      >I wonder if it could it be a timing issue. Maybe the clip tries to
      >find the heading before the OTL is fully opened. Add a ^!Delay 010,
      >or what you find to be an appropriate amount of time, after the
      >^!Open command and see if that makes a difference. Also, did you
      >check if the ^$GetTopicIndex([Hilux] Fuel)$ works on an already open OTL?

      You could also try the below with the OTL in question focused.

      ^!Info ^$GetTopicIndex([Hilux] Fuel)$

      If the heading can't be found it should return "0".

      I just realized we are on the wrong list. Maybe we should move this
      to the clip list if it drags on.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic