21391Re: [NTB] Re: Command line to open outline heading

  • loro
    Oct 9, 2009
      orkgandalf wrote:
      >Hummm, i checked it and couldn't find anything unusual with the name
      >of the topic, no space at the end, only in the middle.
      >I did more tests and i'm kinda intrigued. I created a new topic
      >called "mosca" a plain simple word, changed the clip and it is not
      >finding it as well. I tried some others topic names with and without
      >spaces, some it finds and some it does not.
      >I may be missing something in here.

      I wonder if it could it be a timing issue. Maybe the clip tries to
      find the heading before the OTL is fully opened. Add a ^!Delay 010,
      or what you find to be an appropriate amount of time, after the
      ^!Open command and see if that makes a difference. Also, did you
      check if the ^$GetTopicIndex([Hilux] Fuel)$ works on an already open OTL?

      Lotta
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic