21388Re: Command line to open outline heading

  • orkgandalf
    Oct 9, 2009
      Hummm, i checked it and couldn't find anything unusual with the name of the topic, no space at the end, only in the middle.
      I did more tests and i'm kinda intrigued. I created a new topic called "mosca" a plain simple word, changed the clip and it is not finding it as well. I tried some others topic names with and without spaces, some it finds and some it does not.
      I may be missing something in here.
      Orks
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic