21364Re: [NTB] Version problems

  • Sheri
    Sep 4, 2009
      John Shotsky wrote:
      > I've discovered that the clips I write using NTP 6.12 do not fully function in the Light and Standard version. I was
      > able to reproduce the problem by installing the free version, then running my own clip library. Is this a known
      > situation, or a bug? The problem is really minor, but it was my understanding that they used the same regex engine, and
      > would run the clips identically.
      >
      > I wasn't sure which group to post this in, since it seems to be a clip issue but may be something else.
      > Thanks!
      > John
      Pro uses a different input control than Std/Light. Minor differences
      have come up in the past. E.g., as I recall, the result of ^$GetLine$
      was slightly different. In that case, using ^!Select EOL followed by
      ^$GetSelection$ instead allowed clips to be compatible.

      Regards.
      Sheri
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic