21363Version problems

  • John Shotsky
    Sep 4, 2009
      I've discovered that the clips I write using NTP 6.12 do not fully function in the Light and Standard version. I was
      able to reproduce the problem by installing the free version, then running my own clip library. Is this a known
      situation, or a bug? The problem is really minor, but it was my understanding that they used the same regex engine, and
      would run the clips identically.

      I wasn't sure which group to post this in, since it seems to be a clip issue but may be something else.
      Thanks!
      John