21306Re: Replace MS Notepad (in 6.12/fv)

  • Sheri
    Aug 7, 2009
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Rod Dav4is <dav4is@...> wrote:

      > I have just had occasion to set up a new PC -- of necessity!
      > It's a Presario, running Vista, of course! :o(
      > On installing NoteTab, I looked for the command on the Help menu to
      > Replace MS Notepad, and it's not there! Nor is the inverse (Restore...).
      > There is an Open in MS Notepad when viewing the WhatsNew.txt.
      >
      > What now?
      >
      > -R.

      See the "FAQ" page in the NoteTab help file. It says that feature is not currently available in Vista. However, you can use the "Associations" tab in Options (provided you haven't disabled "Advanced Features") to associate NoteTab with txt files.

      Regards,
      Sheri
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic