21265Re: Scroll list of outline headings

  • orkgandalf
    Jul 3, 2009
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Sheri" <silvermoonwoman@...> wrote:

      > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "orkgandalf" <orkgandalf@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have an .otl file with a long list of headings. My mouse scroll
      > > wheel does not scroll when it's positioned over the list of
      > > headings, instead, it only scrolls the text on the right side,
      > > even when it's over the list. I'm using Windows 7 with Notetab
      > > Sdt 6.12.
      > >
      > > Have any one of you experimented this? Let me know. Thanks.
      > >

      > This issue comes up from time to time. We are told it is normal behavior for a Delphi app. The mouse only scrolls the currently active pane. You can click in the the heading pane to make it active and then it will scroll. As I recall you, can use Katmouse or Mousewiz utilities to overcome it.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Sheri

      Yeah, I took a look at this katmouse tool but gave up at the last minute as I didn't want to install something to interact with the zillion scrollable windows on my system just because of a half of one.
      You mentioned it should scroll after clicking on the heading pane but that does not happen, even doing that, the text screen continues do receive the scroll action.
      One new info on this is that - noted yesterday only - it works with the touchpad of Lenovo T400, but not with any mouse.

      Thanks anyway. That will not make me less happy with notetab.

      Ork
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic