21258Re: Scroll list of outline headings

  • Sheri
    Jul 1, 2009
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "orkgandalf" <orkgandalf@...> wrote:

      > I have an .otl file with a long list of headings. My mouse scroll
      > wheel does not scroll when it's positioned over the list of
      > headings, instead, it only scrolls the text on the right side,
      > even when it's over the list. I'm using Windows 7 with Notetab
      > Sdt 6.12.
      >
      > Have any one of you experimented this? Let me know. Thanks.

      This issue comes up from time to time. We are told it is normal behavior for a Delphi app. The mouse only scrolls the currently active pane. You can click in the the heading pane to make it active and then it will scroll. As I recall you, can use Katmouse or Mousewiz utilities to overcome it.

      Regards,
      Sheri
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic