      From: notetab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:notetab@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 12:01 PM
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [NTB] Search Disk

      Praising Jesus wrote:
      >I don't "keep" them anywhere - they go wherever they go by default. Is
      >a configurable option where they should be saved? I have tried Google
      >Desktop, Windows Search and Windows Search Companion and the file doesn't
      >seem to reside on my hard drive.

      Then I think everything should be in Application Data. Do you find
      the favorites folder there? It should be something like
      C:\Documents and Settings\YOU\Application Data\Notetab Pro\Favorites\

      Do you use Light by any chance? I just tried with Light and I can't
      find "Search Disk.fvr" either. I thought this was supported by all
      versions, but maybe it isn't. Anyone else knows?