21255RE: [NTB] Search Disk

  • loro
    Jul 1, 2009
      Praising Jesus wrote:
      >I don't "keep" them anywhere - they go wherever they go by default. Is there
      >a configurable option where they should be saved? I have tried Google
      >Desktop, Windows Search and Windows Search Companion and the file doesn't
      >seem to reside on my hard drive.

      Then I think everything should be in Application Data. Do you find
      the favorites folder there? It should be something like
      C:\Documents and Settings\YOU\Application Data\Notetab Pro\Favorites\

      Do you use Light by any chance? I just tried with Light and I can't
      find "Search Disk.fvr" either. I thought this was supported by all
      versions, but maybe it isn't. Anyone else knows?

      Lotta
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic