21157Re: [NTB] How to edit custom dictionary?

  • Dave
    Jun 3, 2009
      Hi
      these to clips could be useful
      H="Open *.udt"
      ^!Open ^$GetAppPath$Dictionaries\Default.udt

      H="Merge .udt's"
      ^!CONTINUE:Delete auto-correct FIRST
      ^!SetHintInfo Reformatting ^$GetDocName$...
      ^!SetScreenUpdate Off
      ^!Replace "IGN_\d+=" >> "" WASR
      ^!Replace "^p^p" >> "^p" WAS
      ^!IfError Next else Skip_-1
      ^!Select All
      ^$StrSort("^$GetText$";1;1;1)$
      ^!Jump 1
      ^!Set %Counter%=0

      :Loop
      ^!If ^$GetRow$ = ^$GetLineCount$ ListCount
      ^!InsertText IGN_^%Counter%=
      ^!Jump +1
      ^!Inc %Counter%
      ^!Goto Loop

      :ListCount
      ^!InsertText ^p[Auto Correct]^pAC_ListCount=0^p
      ^!Jump 1
      ^!InsertText [Added]^pIGN_ListCount=^%Counter%^p
      THANKYOU DAVE M