21154Re: [NTB] Re: How to edit custom dictionary?

  • hsavage
    Jun 2, 2009
      lm_hamilton wrote:
      > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <jgurney1@...> wrote:
      >> Is the custom dictionary (default.udt) intended to be edited in
      Notetab? My concern is that incorrectly editing the file might render it
      partially or totally unusable.
      >> Seems to me that I'm either going about this wrong, should be
      easier, or that my concerns regarding default.udt are overstated.
      > I do not believe it should be a problem. I know that years ago, Jody
      had a clip or series of clips to ease the editing of this file in NoteTab.
      > Of course, make a backup before you start. ;-)
      > HTH,
      > ~ Larry

      I was looking up he clip library that Jody wrote for editing udt's and
      Larry replied before I could.

      I don't know the present source for this library but I could send it to
      you directly unless someone else knows where to get it.

      ºvº SL_day# 153 - created 2009.06.02_11.39.08

      In Only 30 Years...
      • 1977: Disco
      • 2007: Costco

      € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com