21074Re: [NTB] Re: word wrap doesn't work

  • Alan G
    May 22, 2009
      On Thu, 21 May 2009 18:13:54 -0000, "rbreichart" <rbr27@...>
      wrote in part:

      > Meanwhile, although this can't be the right place to ask -- can anyone
      > point me to a "setting" or something that will "word wrap" this
      > message when I click on "Preview?" putting each paragraph on a single
      > line just looks dumb.

      You'll find "Join Lines" and "Split Lines" in the Modify | Lines menu.
      These functions act only on selected text. Of course a simple ^A will
      select all the text in the current tab. Blank lines are preserved in
      each operation. I've added buttons for these two actions to my toolbar.

      Alan G
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic