21062Re: [NTB] word wrap doesn't work

  • loro
    May 20, 2009
      rbreichart wrote:
      >In other words, as far as I have been able to see there is no Word
      >Wrap capability in NoteTab, and therefore using it (for example) to
      >edit text downloaded from a website is very frustrating.

      Go to the Document menu | Properties and hit F1, which brings up the
      Help page about the options found there.

      From Help::
      Wrap to Column
      Words wrap at the specified column. IMPORTANT: using this feature in
      NoteTab Light and Std turns off regular word wrap; column wrap is
      not automatically updated during editing but is applied in saved
      files and when you choose the "Document | Update Column Wrap" menu command.

      Lotta
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic