21060word wrap doesn't work

  • rbreichart
    May 20, 2009
      I have been using word processors since 1980, and usually can figure out within a half hour on a new one how to do basic functions like automatic line width -- what "word wrap" really means -- if the program is capable of doing it.

      So why have I never been able to get word Wrap to work in any version of NoteTab Light, no matter how the "document" settings are set? The answer doesn't appear anywhere I have looked, over the years.

      In other words, as far as I have been able to see there is no Word Wrap capability in NoteTab, and therefore using it (for example) to edit text downloaded from a website is very frustrating.

      A good illustration is the fact that when I did "Preview" on the above it no longer was three paragraphs of 4, 3 and 3 lines, but one paragraph of 4 lines, on a "window" running three or four screens off to the right!
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic