20929[NTB] Re: "Open With" not working

  • ebbtidalflats
    Feb 3 10:59 AM
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Geoff Lane <geoff@...> wrote:

      > On Tuesday, February 3, 2009, Gerard Huijing wrote:
      >
      > > When I followed the steps you describe (Folder Options etc.), I found
      > > that there was no '.conf' or 'conf' in the list to scroll to (so I
      would
      > > have had to create it).
      > ---
      >
      > You have to create the file type first

      Do you mean 'create a file of that type'? or something else?
      I just renamed a text file to .conf to test this approach, and used a
      test batchfile, that echod the '%1' argument.

      Worked first try.

      ANyway, Glad you got it working. I'll have to try what you did.

      Cheers,

      Eb
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic