20918Re: [NTB] "Open With" not working

  • Geoff Lane
    Feb 3, 2009
      On Tuesday, February 3, 2009, Dave wrote:

      > what I would do is to go the config file and open it with notetab and do it
      > that way ,you do not need to go to open with.
      ---

      Hi Dave,

      I'm not sure what you mean here. I browse to the config file in
      Windows Explorer and no matter whether I go to the File menu or
      right-click the file, I still have to choose Open With ...
      NoteTab isn't in the list of available applications with which to open
      the file, and even if I browse to and select the NoteTab.exe
      executable, Windows still won't open the file in NoteTab. This makes
      me suspect that NoteTab didn't install correctly but I'm unsure how to
      correct this since a reinstall didn't fix the issue.

      Am I missing something?

      --
      Geoff Lane
      Cornwall, UK