20905Re: [NTB] Bug still not fixed? and I FOUND IT!

  • Scott Fordin
    Feb 2, 2009
      > Ugly Me wrote:

      I've stayed away from this thread because of the sometimes nasty tone
      it has taken, but I have to say, Ugly Me, that your comment about Jody
      was unjustifiably callous. There are many good people in this group who
      have spent a lot of cycles trying to help you and others, but perhaps
      no one was more generous with his time and patience than Jody. Being a
      "pest" is one thing; being cold and insensitive is quite another.

      Scott
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic