      From: notetab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:notetab@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Ugly Me
      Sent: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:57 PM
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NTB] Bug still not fixed?

      It's frustrating having to deal with the read-only bug that has lasted for
      several versions of NoteTab.
      How does one get past it?
      More often than not if I open a file for editing, the program places it in
      "read-only" status for which I have to manually change it.
      This is not usually a problem except yesterday when I tried to edit a few
      files at once. That meant having to go to each and every window and manually
      remove the read-only flag.
      Maybe I shouldn't ask. After all, I'm not the programmer. However, I still
      find it bothersome.