20870Re: [NTB] Re: Bug still not fixed?

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Jan 31, 2009
      lm_hamilton wrote:
      > I am not sure that this is a bug. More information is needed to help
      > with your issue. I have never had a file decide to become read only
      > all by itself, so I suspect something else is going on.
      >
      > 1.) What Version of NoteTab?
      > 2.) What Variety of Notetab? (Light, Standard, Pro, Trial Version?)
      > 3.) What version of Windows? (98, 2000, XP, Vista?)
      > Do you have the security permissions to install software?
      > Where are you NoteTab files located?
      >
      > Once we have this information, we will ask more questions to narrow
      > the scope of the issue.
      >
      > ~ Larry

      I agree with Larry,

      I have windows XP, I am the adminstrator, I use Notetab 5.x and I have
      never experienced this problem. It is probably an issue with your
      particular set-up. I suspect it is a file permissions issue that is
      manifesting itself. I also suspect it is solvable.

      Don
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic