20867Bug still not fixed?

  • Ugly Me
    Jan 31, 2009
      It's frustrating having to deal with the read-only bug that has lasted for several versions of NoteTab.
      How does one get past it?
      More often than not if I open a file for editing, the program places it in "read-only" status for which I have to manually change it.
      This is not usually a problem except yesterday when I tried to edit a few files at once. That meant having to go to each and every window and manually remove the read-only flag.
      Maybe I shouldn't ask. After all, I'm not the programmer. However, I still find it bothersome.