20727Re: [NTB] Firefox opening multiple windows when previewing in browser

  • loro
    Sep 29, 2008
      imayz1 wrote:
      >Also, I found a simple way for those who don't want plug-ins. Simply
      >type about:config in the address window and press enter. Click the
      >confirm button. Then go to
      >the line labeled 'browser.link.open_external". Change it to "1" and
      >restart the browser. Now Notetab opens in the same window each time
      >preview is hit.

      Thank you, thank you, thank you! I gave up on that years ago. At last
      I can make K-Mel my default browser (I hate that window spawning when
      I click a link en an email or whatever).

      Now that I know what it's called, I found it has been working since
      FF 1.0. And no one knew...
      <http://kb.mozillazine.org/Browser.link.open_external#Has_an_effect_in>

      Lotta
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic