20700Poor nomenclature

  • bruce.somers@web.de
    Aug 28, 2008
      I made silly mistake today.

      I 'unthinkingly' selected 'Print all...' , intending to print all pages of the active file, not only the first. I then observed that this selection apparently prints all open files.
      I really don't see what that is good for. I'm glad I didn't leave the room and return to find that all of the paper in the printer had been wasted.

      As that is what it does, it should certainly be called 'Print all (open) files' and not 'Print all...'. (The significance of the ellipsis (...) escapes me here.)

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic