20664Re: v5.7 outline file hyperlink problem

  • David Talbott
    Jul 27, 2008
      Hi Sheri,
      This is a feature that I've used since NTPro was introduced to my
      life, going on 9 or 10 years now. I'll date myself by saying that I
      remember when Eric had the time to answer all of his support email in
      person, pre Jody (GRHS), pre Yahoo Groups. I find it interesting that
      I am one of few who chooses this method of intra-document
      hyperlinking. I can pack loads into one otl and keep everything tidy
      with the linking.
      I'll move this thread to the ntb-NextRelease group. Maybe my answer
      is there. I'd hate to lose this option, as I'm crusty and set in my ways.
      - David

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Sheri" <silvermoonwoman@...> wrote:

      > I never used the feature either but there is a Hyperlink topic in
      > Readme.otl that says this:
      >
      > > * If you want to apply the search criteria type of hyperlink on
      > > the active document, just omit the file name. For example,
      > > [::NoteTab] will find the next occurrence of the name NoteTab.
      > > Since the double colon does not necessarily look very nice in
      > > this case, the following format with a blank space on each side
      > > of the search criteria is also valid: [ NoteTab ].
      >
      > In 5.7 it isn't working that way.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Sheri

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic