20646Re: v5.7 outline file hyperlink problem

  • lm_hamilton
    Jul 22, 2008
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "David Talbott" <tmp5@...> wrote:

      > Hello Group,
      >
      > Long-time user, long-time lurker.
      >
      > I've discovered a problem since the v5.7 upgrade. Outline file
      > hyperlinks using the "single space at end" method now fail to work.
      > The "double colon" method still works.
      > [ samepagelink ] -> generates error.
      > [::samepagelink] -> works OK.
      > The error generated is the same old, "No item matching Hyperlink
      > "C:\file-location...\file.txt" was found."

      I tested this on Pro and it depends where the cursor is when the
      hyperlink is activated.

      For example, it only does it in relation to the space next to the
      closing bracket. If the cursor is to the left of the space, the
      hyperlink works, if the cursor is to the right of the space, it
      highlights the whole line and says it can't find the link target.

      I don't have spaces in my hyperlinks, so I do not recall the prior
      behavior.

      Larry Hamilton
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic