20554text being replaced unintentionally

  • Jerden Dembrec
    Jun 11, 2008
      I've been using Note Tab Light for three months and am troubled by a
      persistent phenomenon in which when typing the advancing text "eats"
      the text ahead, letter by letter.

      I don't know if there is some inadvertent keystroke that starts this
      behaviour, but I would like to know how to bypass or disable it.
      Using the "insert" key does not work except occasionally. My only
      recourse seems to be to close and re-open the application.

      I've attenpted to search the past posts for insight but finding
      nothing, any help will be appreciated.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic