      From: buralex@...
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 1:20 AM
      Subject: Re: [NTB] Regular Expressions Search

      "Murilo Rodrigues" <mrod@...> said on Apr 02, 2008 19:11 -0400 (in
      part):

      > Really works very very well, thank you so much!!!.
      >
      > One final question please, where I can learn about creating regular
      > expressions rules?, I say - doc files, pdf, links etc?
      There are almost too many resources :-)
      For a start try googling (w/o) quotes "regular expressions tutorial"
      or "regular expressions tutorial PCRE" (PCRE=Perl Compatible Regular
      Expressions is the flavor of regular expressions that Notetab 5 supports)

      wikipedia is frequently a good starting place so ...
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PCRE or
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_Expressions
      Note: the bottom of wikipedia articles usually includes links to
      external references that can be helpful.

      If you have questions about what you find there is frequent discussion
      of regular expressions on the Notetab clips list:

      Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail