20231Why does Notetab Pro suddenly convert all text in a file to '...........'?

  • ken winston caine
    Nov 9, 2007
      This has happened to me three times in the last two months, and each
      time with important and long files:

      After I boot my computer in the a.m. and open Notetab Pro, (as happened
      this morning) I get a message that some particular file (which was fine
      last night) "may be a binary file. 62513 non-text characters have been
      converted to '.' (Alt+0183)".

      Has anyone else experienced this?

      Is there anyway to undo this or recover my work?

      Any idea WHY this happens?

      Oh, so frustrating!

      Help appreciated.
      kwc