20155Re: [NTB] How to run clip from command line ?

  • Sheri
    Oct 16, 2007
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "tuttle.grey" <tuttle@...> wrote:

      > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "janderri" <jan_derrick@> wrote:
      > > I haven't changed any
      > > settings or anything else, and now it doesn't load the blank page
      > > at startup anymore and again does not run the clip.

      The name of the document to use must be part of your command line. It
      must be an existing file. That's the best way.

      If you insist on using a blank nonexistant document, your NoteTab
      options must not include any loading or reloading of documents. Those
      options are on the General tab in options.

      I use a startup clip along with a startup document on my command line
      and it never fails. I have it so the clip closes the startup document.
      If you wanted the clip to use a new document, you could have it close
      the startup document and create a new document.

      > > there are too many drawbacks and bugs

      If you actually find a bug I'm sure the author would be very interested.

      > > and it seems development has stopped.

      Most recent release was this very month!

      Sheri
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic