20154Re: [NTB] How to run clip from command line ?

  • tuttle.grey
    Oct 16, 2007
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "janderri" <jan_derrick@...> wrote:
      > I give up on this program, there are too many drawbacks and bugs
      and it seems
      > development has stopped. I haven't changed any settings or anything
      else, and
      > now it doesn't load the blank page at startup anymore and again
      does not run the clip.

      > There are better alternatives who do work as expected, thanks for
      the help anyway.

      I cannot agree with you. I am not an expert user of NoteTab as many
      of this group's members are, but I am quite pleased with the
      software. NoteTab Pro, which I use, has a lot of functionality, a
      fast "stripped down" interface, and a very reasonable price.

      The clips aspect makes NoteTab extensible and customizable. There is
      a learning curve to writing clips, but folks in the clips discussion
      group are knowledgeable, helpful and willing to share their time and
      expertise.

      I used to design user interfaces, so I would agree that NoteTab has
      some work to do in some areas. There are functions that are somewhat
      awkward to use, or which could be made more efficient or logical with
      a little tweaking. But, contrary to your comment I have found the
      developers to be interested in user comments and responsive. I made a
      suggestion to improve a function's interface, and they implemented it
      in the very next release. That's great service!

      If you're not happy with NoteTab, then by all means find a tool that
      suits you. The folks in this group, and many other happy users, can
      attest that NoteTab is a very good tool.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic