20152Re: [NTB] How to run clip from command line ?

  • janderri
    Oct 16, 2007
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "janderri" <jan_derrick@...> wrote:

      > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Sheri" <silvermoonwoman@> wrote:
      > >
      > > As I said before, you need to add the name of an existing file to be
      > > opened along NoteTab and your clip.
      > >
      > > "C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro 5\NotePro.exe" "C:\Documents and
      > > Settings\User\My Documents\runcliptxt.txt" /NS /L="Toppy'sLibrary:RunClip"
      > >
      > > Alternatively change your NoteTab options so previously loaded
      > > documents are not reopened on startup. This is to prevent sometimes
      > > starting NoteTab with a document that places NoteTab in a state where
      > > clips do not run from the clipbook (e.g., when "[Clips]" is the
      > > current document). If you try doing that when NoteTab already open,
      > > you get an error "Clip cannot be run while [Clip] editor is active."
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Sheri
      > >
      > Well, seems like it works now, I created a blank page, and made sure the option to automatically load previously loaded pages was checked, and now it works every time !
      >
      > Thanks a lot for all the help everyone !
      >
      > Edit : Oh BTW, I've only started making daily use of NoteTab, and I posted another question, I'm still too new to the whole clip programming to get it to work on my own ;-)

      I give up on this program, there are too many drawbacks and bugs and it seems development has stopped. I haven't changed any settings or anything else, and now it doesn't load the blank page at startup anymore and again does not run the clip.

      There are better alternatives who do work as expected, thanks for the help anyway.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic