20141Re: [NTB] How to run clip from command line ?

  • Sheri
    Oct 13, 2007
      As I said before, you need to add the name of an existing file to be
      opened along NoteTab and your clip.

      "C:\Program Files\NoteTab Pro 5\NotePro.exe" "C:\Documents and
      Settings\User\My Documents\runcliptxt.txt" /NS /L="Toppy'sLibrary:RunClip"

      Alternatively change your NoteTab options so previously loaded
      documents are not reopened on startup. This is to prevent sometimes
      starting NoteTab with a document that places NoteTab in a state where
      clips do not run from the clipbook (e.g., when "[Clips]" is the
      current document). If you try doing that when NoteTab already open,
      you get an error "Clip cannot be run while [Clip] editor is active."

      Regards,
      Sheri
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic