20140Re: [NTB] How to run clip from command line ?

  • lm_hamilton
    Oct 12, 2007
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "janderri" <jan_derrick@...> wrote:

      > Well, thanks everyone for all the help, but it just won't work. All it
      > does is make a default Windows sound, it switches to the clip as you
      > see in the screenshot below, and just does nothing...
      >
      > http://i23.tinypic.com/5layk9.jpg

      This screen shot shows that the Clip Editor is open. Try closing the
      Clip Editor before you close NoteTab.

      I suggest that you try it with a known quantity, such as using one of
      the default libraries.

      For example, use the path to NoteTab exe and run the Addresses clip in
      the Samples Library. Using my path to NoteTab as an example, the
      following works for me.:

      "C:\NoteTab\NotePro.exe" /L=Samples:Addresses

      If using a known library works for you, then the problem is in your
      clip and/or library. If the problem lies there, please post the clip
      to the clips list and we will be glad to help you there.

      Larry Hamilton
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic