20137Re: [NTB] How to run clip from command line ?

  • Sheri
    Oct 10, 2007
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "janderri" <jan_derrick@...> wrote:

      > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, hsavage <hsavage@> wrote:
      > >
      > > janderri wrote:
      > > > Hi, The helpfile didn't help me in my quest to auto-run a clip
      > > > from the command-line... I have this clip called "tester" in the
      > > > library "Toppy's library" but I can't seem to auto run it from
      > > > command-line. This is the command-line I have : "C:\Program
      > > > Files\NoteTab Pro 5\NotePro.exe" /NS /L="Toppy's Library:RunClip
      > > > tester" if I make the command-line like this : "C:\Program
      > > > Files\NoteTab Pro 5\NotePro.exe" /NS /L="Toppy's Library:RunClip"
      > > > the "Toppy's Library" opens, but no clip is run.... How can I
      > > > make the "Tester" clip in "Toppy's Library" auto-run please ?
      > > > Thanks a lot in advance ! janderri, Omit the word Runclip as in
      > > > line below, command should work flawlessly. "C:\Program
      > > > Files\NoteTab Pro 5\NotePro.exe" /NS /L="Toppy's Library:Tester"

      > Doesn't work.

      You may need to add the name of an existing document to open, because
      if notetab opens on [Clips], the clip won't run. Might not run in
      other circumstances either, e.g., protected unicode document, etc.

      Regards,
      Sheri
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic