20034[NTB] Re: "Allow Reordering" of Tabs - setting is not persistent

  • tuttle.grey
    Sep 21, 2007
      > > Would it be possible, in a future version, to include an option
      > > (in "Options") to make the setting of Allow Reordering
      > > You could still leave the default as "No" (not persistent). That
      > > only those users who explicitly chose the behaviour would have
      > > value saved, which should prevent those needless support mails.
      > Actually, one very handy shortcut that hasn't been mentioned in
      > thread is a mouse double-click on a document tab. Doing so toggles
      > status of the "Allow Reordering" option. It takes just a fraction
      of a
      > second, and since you have to use the mouse anyway for the
      operation, it
      > is all very seamless.

      That's a good tip. That is certainly faster than right-clicking to
      reach the command. Until we have an option to make Allow Reordering
      persistent, this mouse double-click is a good technique.

      Thanks Eric!
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic