20006Re: "Allow Reordering" of Tabs - setting is not persistent

  • tuttle.grey
    Sep 18, 2007
      On Fri, September 14, 2007 10:30 am, ebbtidalflats wrote:
      > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "tuttle.grey" <tuttle@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> NoteTab Pro 5.4
      >>
      >> To reorder document tabs on the Tab Bar, one must right-click the
      Tab
      >> Bar for the command "Allow Reordering". However, after exiting the
      next

      > This is only required, if you use STCKED tabs.

      You're right, I just discovered that. It hadn't occurred to me that
      that was a variable affecting reordering, because I always use
      stacked tabs.

      > If you insist on stacked tabs, try this in order:
      >
      > 1. UNstack the tabs,
      > 2. Rearrange
      > 3. REStack the tabs.
      >
      > Note, that you do not need to enable reordering this way.

      That would work, but it is even less convenient that making the
      reordering setting persistent. Your method requires more work than
      just manually selecting "Allow Reordering" in each session.

      Thanks.
      (from Yahoo site - mail reply not working)
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic