      From: notetab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:notetab@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Marcelo de Castro Bastos
      Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 12:51 PM
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NTB] NoteTab Pro INI file missing

      Interviewed by CNN on 31/8/2007 06:49, Bill Mosca told the world:
      > I used NoteTab Lite for a long time and kept it synced on 2 different
      > machines by copying the INI file whenever I made any changes. Now that
      > I am using the Pro version, I'd like to do the same but can't find an
      > INI file? Is there another file in Pro that does what Lite's INI does?

      Two different issues here:

      1. In NoteTab Pro, the INI file is named notepro.ini instead of notepad.ini
      2. If you switched to NoteTab Pro 5.x, the notepro.ini is no longer
      stored in the application folder. Instead, it is stored in the relevant
      folder in the user's profile tree -- usually
      C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\NoteTab Pro