19935Re: [NTB] Re: NoteTab working under Wine!

  • sisterscape
    Aug 15, 2007
      * I can't drag and drop! That's a deal breaker.

      * The libraries can only be switched with a nudge from F4.

      It looks like Quanta + will provide a workable substitute for the basic
      web design work that I do. (Or I can just boot into XP and get stuff
      done there the old fashioned way. I'm not doing much coding at all
      these days.)