19934Re: NoteTab working under Wine!

  • Lee Underwood
    Aug 14, 2007
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, sisterscape <sisterscape@...> wrote:

      > After months of talking a lot about it, my Linux project finally got
      > completed!!! I now have a new 250GB hard drive (partitioned and dual
      > booting Ubuntu with XP) and an internal serial modem (the USR 5610c)
      > that worked right out of the box.
      >
      > Though I haven't really done a lot of coding since installing, I'd like
      > to report that NoteTab Light and Tidy seem to function pretty well
      > under Wine. Keeping fingers crossed . . .

      Great to hear! I am using NoteTab Pro 5.0 on Ubuntu 7.04. I was
      wondering if you had run into the same problems I had (and if you did,
      were you abel to correct them?):

      * When the cursor scrolls to the top or bottom of the screen, it jumps
      back 2 lines.
      * Using "Save As..." Takes a l----o---n---g time.
      * When pasting into a document, punctuation is changed to unicode.
      * (can't remember any other right now.)

      Otherwise, it works fine, for the most part. If I could just take care
      of these minor things.

      Lee
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic