19934Re: NoteTab working under Wine!
- Aug 14, 2007--- In email@example.com, sisterscape <sisterscape@...> wrote:
>Great to hear! I am using NoteTab Pro 5.0 on Ubuntu 7.04. I was
> After months of talking a lot about it, my Linux project finally got
> completed!!! I now have a new 250GB hard drive (partitioned and dual
> booting Ubuntu with XP) and an internal serial modem (the USR 5610c)
> that worked right out of the box.
> Though I haven't really done a lot of coding since installing, I'd like
> to report that NoteTab Light and Tidy seem to function pretty well
> under Wine. Keeping fingers crossed . . .
wondering if you had run into the same problems I had (and if you did,
were you abel to correct them?):
* When the cursor scrolls to the top or bottom of the screen, it jumps
back 2 lines.
* Using "Save As..." Takes a l----o---n---g time.
* When pasting into a document, punctuation is changed to unicode.
* (can't remember any other right now.)
Otherwise, it works fine, for the most part. If I could just take care
of these minor things.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>