19933Scroll wheel anomaly

  • the_pamur
    Aug 14, 2007
      I am running Notetab Pro 5.3 with MS Vista on a Dell notebook computer.
      I just installed a MS bluetooth wireless mouse ( MS Intellipoint 6.1)
      and seem to have lost the ability to scroll with the scroll wheel in
      Notetab. Has anybody had a similar problem. I think that this is
      probably not specifically a notetab problem because I am having another
      somewhat different scrolling problem in another program as well. I am
      hoping someone has run into it already because I am not finding much
      help at MS or Dell. I searched in the NT groups and didn't see any
      recent discussions on this topic either.

      Thanks,
      Bill
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic