19928Re: [NTB] Re: Command Parameters to run NoteTab Prom NotePro.ini, clipbooks from USB

  • Tuttle Grey
    Aug 13, 2007
      I am interested in your solution. I'm somewhat confused by the final step though.

      You begin by creating a file that, if I understand it, always forces the USB flash
      drive to be assigned drive "X"? If that's the case, why would you need to place a
      shortcut on each PC?

      The PCs to which I insert this USB flash drive won't regularly be used by me. In
      fact I may use a particular PC only once (borrowed at a library, cybercafe, etc.)
      What I'm hoping to find is a solution that allows me to create an icon, shortcut,
      file, something *on the same USB flash drive* where NoteTab is installed. I'll click
      that to launch NoteTab on the USB drive along with the /USB switch.

      Can your solution be used to do that?

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic