19927Re: [NTB] Re: Command Parameters to run NoteTab Prom NotePro.ini, clipbooks from USB key ?

  • Eric Fookes
    Aug 13, 2007
      Hi,

      The part that is messing up the /USB feature in your case is the
      following line in your NotePro.ini file:

      UseProfileFolder=1

      Remove it or set it to UseProfileFolder=0 and NoteTab will no longer use
      the Application Data folder when you specify the /USB switch.

      Note that if you had installed NoteTab on the USB key without the INI
      file, it would have worked correctly from the start with the /USB switch.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/

      Tuttle Grey wrote:
      > Thanks for the reply. Comments and questions in-line:
      >
      > On Sat, August 11, 2007 5:38 pm, lm_hamilton wrote:
      >> The notetab.ini is pointing to the drive on the main PC.
      >>
      >> Either edit the notetab.ini on the USB drive to point to the current
      >> drive letter of the USB drive,
      >
      > Which values should I edit in that file? Do you mean I should edit something in this
      > first block of values?:
      >
      > [Application]
      > MainDirectory=
      > Version=5300