19925[NTB] Re: Command Parameters to run NoteTab Prom NotePro.ini, clipbooks from USB key ?

  • fw7oaks
    Aug 12, 2007
      I'm not sure that I agree with your conclusion, that the switches are
      not allowed within the command line quotation marks.

      I note that you did not *install* NTP to the USB drive but copied the
      files from the directory over. What happened to the orginal files
      that were on the hard disk ? Is it possible that they have been
      deleted, in which case you will get the file name error ?

      fw

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Tuttle Grey" <tuttle@...> wrote:

      > On Sun, August 12, 2007 7:41 pm, fw7oaks wrote:
      > >
      > > --- Tuttle Grey <tuttle@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > [snip]
      > >
      > >> I've never used command lines before. I have the feeling that I'm
      > >> missing something that no one has mentioned because to everyone
      > > else
      > >> it's obvious.
      > >
      > > Try putting the complete command line in "" not just the command
      > > run the program but also the info the program needs to run.
      >
      > Was that just a guess? Because that generates an error message:
      >
      > The name ... specified in the Target box is not valid. Make sure
      the path and
      > filename are correct.
      >

      > It seems that those switches are not allowed between the quotation
      marks.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic