19924Re: [NTB] Re: Command Parameters to run NoteTab Prom NotePro.ini, clipbooks from USB key ?

  • Tuttle Grey
    Aug 12, 2007
      On Sun, August 12, 2007 7:41 pm, fw7oaks wrote:

      > --- Tuttle Grey <tuttle@...> wrote:
      >
      > [snip]
      >
      >> I've never used command lines before. I have the feeling that I'm
      >> missing something that no one has mentioned because to everyone
      > else
      >> it's obvious.
      >
      > Try putting the complete command line in "" not just the command to
      > run the program but also the info the program needs to run.

      Was that just a guess? Because that generates an error message:

      The name ... specified in the Target box is not valid. Make sure the path and
      filename are correct.

      It seems that those switches are not allowed between the quotation marks.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic