19885Re: [NTB] Importing web pages for editing

  • buralex@gmail.com
    Jul 21, 2007
      Marcelo de Castro Bastos <mcblista@...> said on Jul 21, 2007
      20:24 -0400 (in part):
      > By the way, here is is a feature I REALLY would like: being able to
      > number lines in "non-word-wrapped" mode even when word wrapping is
      > turned on. It's really annoying having to turn off word wrapping to jump
      > to the right line and then having to turn it back on because the
      > referred line is, like, 500 characters long.
      Marcello - agree it would be very nice! Essentially off-topic so if any
      further discussion on following please continue on OFF-TOPIC but another
      freeware editor (PSPAD) does support this and in addition the ability to
      do FIND and get a bottom of window panel display showing all hits with
      clickable line numbers.

      *Unfortunately* when word-wrapping is enabled in it - it jumps to the
      wrong line number. :-(
      I first reported this as a bug in PSPAD several years and versions ago.
      To my knowledge its never been corrected so its clearly NOT an easy fix.

      Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail