19884Re: [NTB] Importing web pages for editing

  • sisterscape
    Jul 21, 2007
      AFAIK there is no way to import and edit WP pages because of the way
      data is stored.

      Content added to WP needs to be entered via their administrative
      interface. All entries are then stored in the SQL database.

      What I do is code the content entries (including appropriate CSS) and
      then just copy and paste as necessary in the admin GUI.

      If you want to test your code on a particular page, save the source,
      put that in NoteTab and futz with the code for the content you want to
      add until you get it as you want. Then copy and paste the content you
      have coded via the admin interface.

      Hope that makes sense.