19882Re: [NTB] Importing web pages for editing

  • gary.fazenbaker
    Jul 21, 2007
      Thank You Marcelo

      That helps but only by 1 or 2 lines the discrepancy I'm looking at is 60
      some lines of code

      Note Tab shows 709 lines W3C shows only 641 lines. I think this is
      caused by all the white

      space in the template I'm using. At this point I don't want to try
      using tidy because it is

      a Word Press Theme.

      Thanks Again

      Gary